Workfare Special Payout Date 2024 – Know Amount, Eligibility & Increase

The Singapore Workfare rewards work and encourages the up-skilling by supplementing the income and retirement savings of older lower wage workers and gives the funding support for training. The Workfare Special Payout Date 2024 is in February 2024 and the Singapore Workfare Special Payout Amount 2024 is $4200 per year. The Workfare Special Payout Eligibility 2024 has to be checked to know about the payment. Through this post one will get the complete updates on the payment which will be given to the citizens of Singapore.

Workfare Special Payout Date 2024

The Central Provident Fund Board of Singapore has been providing the Workfare Income Supplement (WIS) scheme which encourages the eligible workers to work and build the CPF savings by giving cash payments and additional CPF Contributions. The CPF payments which grow savings for retirement, health care, housing, cash payment and supplement on income are the financial support which one can get. The Supplements are for the eligible workers income and retirement savings through cash payment and CPF Contributions.

The Singapore Workfare Special Payment Amount 2024 is different for Employees as well as the Self Employed Persons. The Singapore Workfare Special Payout Amount 2024 for the employees is $4200 per year and 40% is given in cash and 60% is paid through CPF. 

The self-employed persons get the payment up to $2800 per year and 10% of the amount is given in cash and the remaining 90% is through Medisave. The employees need no application form for the WIS. The self employed individuals will have to declare the income to IRAS. Through this post one can get the complete updates on the cpf.gov.sg Workfare Special Payout Date 2024, payment amount, Workfare Special Payout Eligibility 2024 and the other requirements.

Workfare Special Payout Date 2024

The Central Provident Fund Board of Singapore has been encouraging the workers to work more and enhance more savings towards CPF. The Workfare Special Payout Date 2024 is February 2024 and the payment is expected to be by 23 February 2024. The savings can be used at the time the worker gets retired.

Article name Workfare Special Payout Date 2024
Country Singapore 
Organization Central Provident Fund Board
Payment name Workfare Special Payment 
Types Workfare Income Supplement and Workfare Skills Support 
Singapore Workfare Special Payment Amount 2024 to employees $4200 per year 
Singapore Workfare Special Payment Amount 2024 to self employed person $2800 per year 
Post type Finance
Website cpf.gov.sg

Singapore Workfare Special Payment 2024

  • The Singapore’s Central Provident Fund Board has been providing the payment to the workforce so that they can make more savings.
  • The cpf.gov.sg Workfare Special Payout Date 2024 can be expected to be 23 February 2024
  • The payment is provided after every 2 months and the cpf.gov.sg Workfare Special Payout 2024 can grow the savings for retirement.
  • The Singapore Workfare Special Payment Amount 2024 varies for the employees and the self employed person.
  • The ones who are of age 30 years or more are eligible to get the payment and shall also be the citizen of Singapore.

Workfare Special Payout Eligibility 2024

The below mentioned are the Singapore Workfare Special Payout Eligibility 2024.

  • The individual shall be of age 30 years and above.
  • The individual shall be a Singapore Citizen.
  • The individual shall be employed or self employed.
  • The monthly income shall be up to $2500.
  • The minimum qualifying monthly income shall be $500.
  • One should live in a property with the value up to $13000.
  • One should not own more than 1 property. 

Singapore Workfare Special Payment Amount 2024

  • Below mentioned is the Singapore Workfare Special Payout Amount 2024.
  • The Singapore Workfare Special Payment Amount 2024 is different for the employees as well as the self employed person.
  • The monthly payout of up to $4200 per year is given to the employees.
  • 40% of the amount is given in cash and the remaining 60% is given in CPF.
  • The annual payout of up to $2800 per year is given to the self employed person.
  • The payment to a self-employed person is 10% in cash and 90% in Medisave.

Apply for Workfare Special Payout 2024

  • The Employees are not required to apply for the Workfare special payout
  • The Workfare Special Payout Eligibility 2024 of the individual will be assessed automatically on the basis of CPF contribution made by employer
  • The Self Employed Person will have to declare their income to IRAS if an income tax return has been issued or to CPFB at Singapore Post Branch if income tax return package has not been issued.
  • One has to make the required MediSave contributions.

Singapore Workfare Special Payout Date 2024

Work Month Credit to Bank Account Gov Cash 
January March end 1 April 
February April end 1 May 
March May end 1 June
April June end 1 July 

cpf.gov.sg Workfare Special Payout Date 2024 Links

Workfare Special Payout Date 2024Workfare Income Supplement

Frequently Asked Questions on Workfare Special Payout Date 2024

Which Country is giving Workfare Payment 2024?

The Country Singapore is giving the Workfare Payment 2024.

What is the cpf.gov.sg Workfare Special Payout Date 2024?

The Singapore Workfare Special Payout Date 2024 is February 2024.

What is included in the Workfare Special Payout 2024?

The Workfare Income Supplement Scheme and Workfare Skills Support Scheme is included in Workfare Special Payment 2024.

What shall be the age limit for Workfare Special Payment 2024?

30 years or above is the age limit under the Singapore Workfare Special Payment 2024.

From where can the details on Workfare Special Payout Date 2024 be checked?

The details for Singapore Workfare Special Payout Date 2024 can be checked through cpf.gov.sg.

Leave a Comment